‘At Micronit, we believe in a future where people age healthily.’
Micronit specializes micro- and nanotechnologies. Micronit serves the world’s leading high-tech companies and universities, producing innovative microfluidics and MEMS products. Micronit serves customers in Europe, USA and Asia-Pacific. Micronit has 115 employees and legal entities in the Netherlands, Germany and USA. Micronit is a fast growing company with strong growth ambitions and is in the process of designing a new headquarters and production location at Kennispark Station Enschede, which will be completely CO2-neutral.
Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to Micronit’s continued growth from a financial / business perspective, then we would like to get in touch with you!
Main Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for all financial processes of the Micronit companies. Ensures operational excellence of financial management (accounting, reporting, financial analysis and (business) control);
- Leads and develops talent within the Finance & Control Team (5 FTE) & IT (1 FTE);
- Contributes to the further professionalization of Finance & Control including:
- Budget / business planning process: designs and optimizes the control framework including financial planning and budgeting process, business planning, forecasting and reporting structure;
- Performance management and decision support: further professionalizes and / or develops (new) business KPI’s and dashboards, monitors business performance, initiates improvements and optimizations and improves overall financial performance (improved cost control and cost pricing information);
- Business partnering and maintaining relationships: setting up business partnering regarding the various business processes (R&D, production and commercial). Builds and maintains continuous relationships with internal clients (business) on different levels. Acts as financial business partner guiding the business, supporting decision-making and participating in strategy discussions;
- Improves the (design of the) financial and project administration, its processes, systems and internal control measures and besides risk management.
- Ensures further / continuous development of automation, digitization, data collection, business intelligence, etc.;
- Responsible for tax, treasury, subsidy, insurance portfolio, contacts with accountant, banks, tax advisors and tax authority;
- Member of MT, financial business partner of the board / management, reporting to COO.
- Master degree in (Business) Economics / Accountancy & Controlling, preferably supplemented with an CA / RA or EMFC / RC degree;
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience as (Business) Controller / Finance Manager in an international, innovative organization and or product environment;
- Experience with design / setting up management information systems, KPI’s, dashboarding as well as with regard to data analysis;
- A proven ability to develop and lead high performing teams;
- Excellent social and communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal. German is a plus;
- Experience with / knowledge of Navision (ERP) is a plus;
- Healthy interest in Micronit’s products and product development.
- Strong analytical thinking, helicopter view, able to oversee the whole and strategically strong;
- Leadership, excellent presentation, interpersonal and team building skills, able to connect departments and employees;
- Focus on continuous improvement and improvement of results;
- Strong and enthusiastic personality with ambition, drive and perseverance!
Micronit offers a full-time position (36 to 40 hours per week) in an innovative, ambitious, fast growing and international company. Challenging assignments in a cooperative, results-driven team. The culture at Micronit is open and informal. Good remuneration package, e.g. competitive salary and good employee benefits.
Are you the right candidate for this position?
If you are interested in this opportunity please e-mail your curriculum vitae and motivation to email@example.com.
Vul hier je gegevens in